LPGL functions in Reactos that are stub in Wine

Brandon Mark Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 4 16:29:35 CDT 2006

Dan Kegel writes:

> I doubt the audit is completed yet (these things are asymptotic; you
> can get to 90%
> complete a lot faster than 99% complete, etc.).

I am not trying to be a jerk and I am not taking a shot at you personally.
I actually think you are a good guy Dan so don't take this the wrong way.

To quote you earlier, you said "The audit went awfully quickly, for one
thing," referring to the ReactOS audit.  The ReactOS audit is 95.3% done
currently.  The last few percent is going to take a long time because that
is where any tainted code, _if_ there is any in the tree, is located.  So I
would say both audits are going to take the close to the same amount of
time.  Not only that, but both of them will be carried out in the same time
frame where the first ~90% went fast and the last part went slow.  But
somehow the ReactOS is discredited because it went 'quickly'?

I just want to know why you guys are the first ones out the door yelling
about how we suck.  ReactOS devs for the most part don't have anything bad
to say about you guys or your project.  But you guys seem to want make us
look so bad and it is kinda depressing.  Not accepting our patches based on
policy is one thing, but just talking trash about us publicly is another
thing.

I think it would be nice if everyone just left this thread alone for now.
You guys made up your minds that you don't want our patches.  And thats
fine.    But there is no reason to continue to express hateful opinions
about ReactOS.

Brandon