Patchwatcher online

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Aug 11 18:42:02 CDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:
> When running tests for the patch, I think we should just run the tests
> of the dlls that are affected direct;y or indirectly by that change.
> its running the tests for entire wine, which is very time consuming.

True, but hey, it was easier to code.  And getting anything like this
working at all is pretty hard.  Figuring out which tests a give
patch affects is an extra challenge I'd rather not face just now.
Once it's up and working well we can refine it.

> What will happen if we have patch barrage, like once when alexander
> comes from vacation.

It'll fall behind some.  If need be, I can run it on a really fast machine.
- dan