Wine-Tango Updates

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:32:59 CDT 2009

Joel Holdsworth wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks to those of you who made comments about my Tango icon set. I've
> thought carefully about all the comments I've received, and I'm most of
> the way through the issues raised. I've revised idb_std_large.bmp,
> idb_std_small.bmp, floppy.ico, mycomputer.ico, netdrive.ico,
> netdrive2.ico, shortcut.ico, dxdiag, notepad, and wordpad.
>
> I still have one or two icons that I haven't yet touched: mydocs.ico,
> certwatermark.bmp, oic_hand.ico, iexplore, but I thought I'd share what
> I have while it's fresh in people's minds.
>
> Take a look http://www.airwebreathe.org.uk/wine-icon/
>
> Let me know if you have more comments.
>
> Best Regards
> Joel

Hi again, Joel.

Now the first I see is idb_wine.bmp. Current wine glass is ugly I think,
especially comparing with oic_winlogo.ico.
This winecfg logo needs update too. Font is not good too, fully hinted
Deja Vu Sans for this size is better for me - without shadow
of course, just black on transparent or on white. Another way is to use
winecfg icon (glass with tools) of 48 size without any words.