Web based translation tool

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:00:16 CDT 2012

I can't tell if it's a good idea but having a seperate repository should
lead to some crucial changes, the only way it will be possible is this:

This repository will have only the translations with a POT/PO file from the
original project (will be updated every couple of hours).
This repository will include only the English source and all the
translations, once in a while (Every month or week) the changes will be
merged back as one commit, the problem is I'm not sure git will enable
that...
It's like having a seperate module outside Wine tree...

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>