Web based translation tool

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Jun 17 19:11:41 CDT 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I have not totally abandoned this.  A few months ago I again contacted my contacts at the various web translations sites and go no new good news. Still nothing gave us everything we needed.

I have been super busy with other work (hence the smaller number of patches as well) so I have not had time to really dig into weblate.  I have it bookmarked and want to dig.  Very first pass seemed to have very little information about what is required and how to set it up.

I have some more time this week so I will give it a much more serious look and try to see what I can find out.

-aric