Printing problems with wine

Lee Allen lee at leadtec.com
Fri Mar 16 07:43:04 CST 2001

In my experience, it doesn't matter whether your afmfiles are "the
right files" for your printer.  The WINEPS driver seems to not like
the the format of your afmfile(s).

Why don't you...
1) set --debugmsg +psdrv (if you haven't already)
2) determine which afm file it's choking on (should tell you the name
of each afm file as it's parsing them)
3a) if it's only one or two files, remove them, comment them out or
something
3b) if it's most or all files, post one of them

I am no expert in this area -- I just have WINEPS working.  There's
always a chance someone will jump in and tell us this is a known
problem.

-Lee Allen