wine options missing

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Mar 27 17:02:58 CST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Marcus Roeckrath wrote:

> Ho,
>
> gerard patel wrote on Die, 27 Mär 2001 about Re: wine options missing
>
> > >--desktop
> > <snip>
> >
> > desktop must be in the config file now.
> >
> > [x11drv]
> > desktop=640x480
>
> I have put the desktop directive into config a long time ago.
>
> But sometimes it is necessary to run program x with a 800x600 desktop
> while another program is nicely to use with an desktop of 1024x768.
>
> Disabling the desktop keyowrd in config will make little programs
> like sol.exe to appear in little window while special desktop sizes
> could be forced by --desktop using other programs.
>
> I loved it to have great variability in desktop sizes.
>
> --
>
> Gruss Marcus

I think Alexandre is planning an [AppDefaults\\..\\x11drv] shortly that
will allow you to set a different desktop geometry for each application,
the way you can now (Wine-20010326) have different [DllOverrides] for
each.

Lawson

First shoot the arrow.  Then draw the bulls-eye. - J. A. Soucy
---cut here

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.