IE ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 7 17:36:37 CST 2002

 --- Moritz Angermann <moritz.angermann at gmx.net> a
écrit : > errm can you tell me how to install and get
IE
> running with linux/wine
> ??

No pb. You must have the light installer (the one that
connects to internet) and select minimal installation.
IE will download approx 2.5Mb and install.

It could ask for reboot, so act as wininit would do
(you know what I mean ?).

Use native dlls for
crypt32,ole*,setupapi,shdocvw,shell,shlwapi,urlmon,wininet
and wintrust.
Note that rpcserver is not complete, so you won't be
able to do a right click on objects.

If you manage to do something, report me if ie crashes
when trying to change text size in the sub-menu.

Otherwise someone could help us on the list.