[Wine]WineTools 2.0.9 released

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:36:28 CST 2005

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:56:03 +0100, Joachim von Thadden <thadden at web.de> wrote:
> A happy and successful new year for everyone!
>
> I just release WineTools 2.0.9.

Joachim,
   On my system I get as far as the English installation of IE6. The
installation progresses until the Windows Update Progress Bar is 47%
complete. At that point it hasn't moved in the last 5 mnutes. In the
terminal where I started winetools I see the following:

err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 3
"c:\\windows\\Web\\userexp.htm"
err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 3
"c:\\windows\\Web\\compon.htm"
err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 3
"c:\\windows\\Web\\desktop.htx"
err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 3
"C:\\PROG~FBU\\setup\\ie4.inf"
err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 2 "C:\\PROG~FBU\\ie40.cif"
err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 2 "C:\\PROG~FBU\\ie4.txt"
fixme:setupapi:GenInstall16 unsupported flag: GENINSTALL_DO_CFGAUTO
err:setupapi:SetupDefaultQueueCallbackA delete error 2
"c:\\windows\\inf\\ie5dom.inf"
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 001e), starting debugger...
err:vxd:VMM_VxDCall Using the native Win95 advapi32.dll is no longer supported.
err:vxd:VMM_VxDCall Please configure advapi32 to builtin.
err:winedbg:dbg_load_internal_vars Cannot create WineDbg key in registry

   This is with wine-20041019 compiled from source.

   Help!

Thanks,
Mark