[Wine] Wine and Money 2003

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Thu Jan 18 20:42:12 CST 2007

Thursday January 18 2007 20:40、Gary さんは書きました:
> I have been trying to get money2003 installed and running under wine.
> The error:
> fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action
> L"RemoveDuplicateFiles"
> fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action
> L"RemoveFolders"
> err:msi:ACTION_InstallFiles compressed file wasn't extracted
> (L"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Money\\System\\compdll.dll")
> err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"InstallFinalize"
> returned 1603
> err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"ExecuteAction"
> returned 1603
> [gary at localhost ies4linux-2.0.5]$
> )
>

> has me sitting under my desk talking to myself.
> Can anyone provide a clue as to what is causing this (the error, not my
> sitting under my desk )
>
> So far I have set permissions on all of the files/folders to read/write
> and all of the folders/files are in the same path; the cab file with
> compdll.dll is available - I even extracted compdll.dll from the cabinet
> file and placed it in the folder that the install appears to be trying
> to place it.

> <http://forum.fedoraforum.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=726414>

	First can you tell more about what problems you have? Installer fails? If so
then you should file a bug report to http://bugs.winehq.org (this will help
the Wine project be better) and as workaround you can try to use Windows
native dlls for msi. If this is not enough (you will encouter more or others
errors) then run your installer with "WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine program.exe",
see what dlls are loaded and try to run again like this:

WINEDLLOVERRIDES="dllname1,dllname2=n" wine program.exe

	But note that you shouldn't use native dlls without real need. Make sure that
you have Windows dlls in your Wine's C:\windows\system32\ directory.