[Wine] Re: Wine: Configuration, Downloading, and Installing for absolute beginners? Help, anyone?

jhansonxi at gmail.com jhansonxi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:55 CDT 2007

The installer for the Windows application you want to add.  From the
command line it would be:  wine c:\setup.exe (if you put it in the
~/.wine/drive_c folder) or a:\setup.exe (floppy) or d:\setup.exe
(cd-rom), etc.  Another way is to run winefile and just click on the
executable.  If there isn't an icon in your desktops menu for it just
enter "winefile" in a terminal window.  Winefile is an ugly clone of
the old Windows File Manager but it works.