[Wine] Wine Babylone MS visio

angelus mehdi.khitmane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:59 CDT 2007

Dear All

  i have Knoppix Os on my laptop , i want to use Softwere Babylone
dictionary, Ms vision and MSOutlook, but when i want to install it for
exemple Babylone he dependency Internet explorer and when  i try to
install ie6 he show me the erro connection. its immasing because i have
internet, its trus i connect to Internet Trough proxy , but when i
chnage my setting network for direct connect, i have the same error

  please can you help me  step by step  how i can to install many
softwere for exemple Babylone or MSVisio.

Best Regard
sorry For my bad English