[Wine] Re: Newb Help!

FALL3N wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 14 17:07:43 CST 2010

You have all been very helpful and fast at answering my posts, for that I am very thankful... However, you are all still assuming a knowledge of Bash on my part...  While flattering, it is, unfortunately not the case.  I have recently (yesterday) started to try to teach it to myself, by reading/doing online tutorials, but it is slow-going :\  Anyway, can you explain it to me again, in very simple terms?  I am reasonably good with computers, I can program in Java, Basic and Applescript.. and I know some very elementary Objective-C... Sorry to keep asking the same question!

And Yes, sorry I kept ignoring your common question! Yes, I have an Intel-Based Mac.. 2.4 Intel Core Duo Macbook Pro