[Wine] Waiting forever for appdb test data aproval - how can I speed it up?

James Huk huk256 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:01:42 CST 2010

Hello everyone.

Nearly a week ago I submitted test data for one of apps in AppDB and
it is not approved  yet, I was wondering - is there a way to speed up
test data approvals? Maybe by giving the right to  - approve or reject
testing data - to application maintainers? Or maybe they have similar
right already? If so, will becoming application maintainer allow me to
submit testing data "right away" or will it also need to be checked by
somebody else from AppDB's team first?

Thanks in advance.

As always sorry for my English.