[Wine] Re: importing XP drivers to Linux using Wine

pieterparker17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 10 03:18:04 CST 2011

This is a customized usb driver.
i have run my application(exe file) in Linux using Wine, but the application is not running since there is a problem. the driver is missing.
i want to ask that ,is this possible to add the driver in the Winelib, which contains different drivers ??
Another important question is that, if i somehow manage to make a required driver in Linux , then whether Wine will detect it or not ??
Or in other words ,any driver in Linux can be accessed to wine  ??
kindly help me in this regard. i dont have strong background in Linux.
Regards