March 21, 2008
Wine 0.9.58 was released today, with the following main changes:
- The default version is now Windows XP.
- Many Richedit improvements.
- Beginning of jscript dll support.
- Shell folders now respect XDG directory configuration.
- Many translation updates.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Binary packages are in the process of being built and it may take a few days for them to appear, but the source is available now. You can find out more about this release in the announcement. Check out our download page for packages for your distribution.