Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.1.42 Released
April 2, 2010
The Wine development release 1.1.42 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for shared 32/64-bit setups.
- Dwarf debug info support for better backtraces.
- More standard actions supported in MSI.
- Support for TIFF image format in WinCodecs.
- A number of Direct3D improvements.
- Shell fixes for better Internet Explorer support.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.