Wine 1.3.4 Released
October 1, 2010
The Wine development release 1.3.4 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for right-to-left mirrored windows.
- Winelib now supports the ARM platform.
- New taskkill.exe built-in application.
- Inetcpl control panel fleshed out.
- AcceptEx is implemented now.
- Improved security checks for SSL connections.
- Translation updates.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.