Wine 1.3.16 Released
March 18, 2011
The Wine development release 1.3.16 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- New version of the Gecko engine, based on Firefox 4.
- Better support for Dwarf debugging information.
- Improved handling of animated cursors.
- GnuTLS no longer required on Mac OS X.
- Improvements to the GDI driver infrastructure.
- A number of MSI fixes for the .NET installers.
- Several GdiPlus improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.