Wine 1.3.35 Released
December 16, 2011
The Wine development release 1.3.35 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Triangular gradients and cosmetic wide pens support in the DIB engine.
- All Wine dialogs can now be translated through po files.
- Many more scripts added to UniScribe.
- JScript using bytecode throughout now.
- Several MSXML improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.