Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.5.0 Released
March 16, 2012
The Wine development release 1.5.0 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- New version of the Gecko engine.
- Partial support for using the Trash on Mac OS X.
- Support for path gradients in GdiPlus.
- Various MSXML improvements.
- Fixes to 64-bit exception handling.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.