Wine 1.5.13 Released
September 14, 2012
The Wine development release 1.5.13 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Client-side window rendering using the DIB engine.
- Raw input support for keyboard and mouse.
- Support for transparent window areas using color keying.
- Proper C++ RTTI support on 64-bit.
- Implementation of logical processor information.
- Support for fonts with localized names.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.