Wine 1.7.0 Released
August 2, 2013
The Wine development release 1.7.0 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for vertical text in the Postscript driver.
- Version 2 of liblcms used now instead of version 1.
- Unicode data updated to Unicode 6.2.0.
- Hyperlink controls supported in installers.
- Improved support for XML attributes.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.