Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.7.1 Released
August 30, 2013
The Wine development release 1.7.1 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for keyed event objects.
- Support for the "init once" synchronization mechanism.
- Activation context support for DLLs, typelibs, and COM classes.
- Support for loading 32-bit typelibs on 64-bit.
- Various Mac driver fixes.
- Some fixes for serial port devices.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.