Wine 1.7.1 Released
August 30, 2013
The Wine development release 1.7.1 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for keyed event objects.
- Support for the "init once" synchronization mechanism.
- Activation context support for DLLs, typelibs, and COM classes.
- Support for loading 32-bit typelibs on 64-bit.
- Various Mac driver fixes.
- Some fixes for serial port devices.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.