Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.9.7 Released
April 2, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More work towards the WineD3D command stream.
- More support for Shader Model 5 shaders.
- C++ exception handling on x86-64.
- Support for Windows-style static import libraries.
- Performance fixes in the XML writer.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.