Wine 1.9.8 Released
April 16, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.8 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More work towards the WineD3D command stream.
- Bug fix update of the Mono engine.
- More WebServices reader support.
- Still more Shader Model 5 support.
- Support for gradients in metafiles.
- Improved table formatting in WinHelp.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.