Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.9.8 Released
April 16, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.8 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More work towards the WineD3D command stream.
- Bug fix update of the Mono engine.
- More WebServices reader support.
- Still more Shader Model 5 support.
- Support for gradients in metafiles.
- Improved table formatting in WinHelp.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.