Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.9.12 Released
June 10, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.12 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Bug fix update of the Mono engine.
- Initial version of a taskbar in desktop mode.
- Fixes for right-to-left languages in Uniscribe.
- More Shader Model 4 support in Direct3D.
- Better metafile support in RichEdit.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.