Wine 1.9.13 Released
June 24, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.13 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 47.
- More Shader Model 5 support in Direct3D.
- Unicode data updated to Unicode 9.0.0.
- Improvements to GDI paths and metafiles.
- More progress towards the Direct3D command stream.
- Joystick support improvements on Mac OS X.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.