Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 1.9.15 Released
July 22, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.15 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More shader instructions in Direct3D.
- Performance improvements in GDI.
- Better multi-joystick support on macOS.
- Active Scripting improvements.
- Additional stream support in the C++ runtime.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.