Wine 1.9.18 Released
September 3, 2016
The Wine development release 1.9.18 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for multiple kernel drivers in a single process.
- More WebServices reader support.
- Various improvements in joystick support.
- Some more work towards the Direct3D command stream.
- GDI performance improvements.
- Improved IME window handling.
- Compatibility fixes in the clipboard support.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.