Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.1 Released
February 3, 2017
The Wine development release 2.1 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Many fixes that were deferred during code freeze.
- More Shader Model 5 instructions.
- A number of improvements to MIME message handling.
- Line breaking improvements in DirectWrite.
- HID bus service now running by default.
- Direct2D rendering improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
- Source release tarballs now use xz compression.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.