Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.3 Released
March 3, 2017
The Wine development release 2.3 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Obsolete wineinstall script removed.
- More Direct3D command stream work.
- A few more Shader Model 5 instructions.
- Better underline rendering in DirectWrite.
- Improved ODBC support on 64-bit.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.