Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.4 Released
March 17, 2017
The Wine development release 2.4 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Built-in implementation of cryptographic hashes.
- Mono engine updated with upstream fixes.
- More Direct3D command stream work.
- Simulated bold and italic in DirectWrite.
- Improvements to the XML reader.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.