Wine 2.5 Released
March 31, 2017
The Wine development release 2.5 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for message-mode named pipes.
- Translation of version resources through po files.
- Transform feedback support in Direct3D.
- Scheduler classes in C++ runtime.
- Better scrolling in popup menus.
- More improvements to the XML reader.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.