Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.16 Released
September 1, 2017
The Wine development release 2.16 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for pasting metafiles in RichEdit.
- Better support for grayscale PNG images.
- Support for safety features in library loading.
- Better handling of transforms in GdiPlus.
- Rendering improvements in DirectWrite.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.