Wine 2.16 Released
September 1, 2017
The Wine development release 2.16 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for pasting metafiles in RichEdit.
- Better support for grayscale PNG images.
- Support for safety features in library loading.
- Better handling of transforms in GdiPlus.
- Rendering improvements in DirectWrite.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.