Wine 2.17 Released
September 15, 2017
The Wine development release 2.17 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Better support for grayscale mode in DirectWrite.
- Per-application StartupWMClass in desktop files.
- Virtual memory compatibility improvements.
- Palette handling improvements in WindowsCodecs.
- Reply messages improvements in WebServices.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.