Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.17 Released
September 15, 2017
The Wine development release 2.17 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Better support for grayscale mode in DirectWrite.
- Per-application StartupWMClass in desktop files.
- Virtual memory compatibility improvements.
- Palette handling improvements in WindowsCodecs.
- Reply messages improvements in WebServices.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.