Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 2.20 Released
October 31, 2017
The Wine development release 2.20 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Improved event support in MSHTML.
- Preloader support on ARM64.
- Interpolation modes in Direct3D.
- Improved metafile support in GdiPlus.
- Initial version of Kerberos5 Authentication Package.
- OLE clipboard cache improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.