Wine 2.20 Released
October 31, 2017
The Wine development release 2.20 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Improved event support in MSHTML.
- Preloader support on ARM64.
- Interpolation modes in Direct3D.
- Improved metafile support in GdiPlus.
- Initial version of Kerberos5 Authentication Package.
- OLE clipboard cache improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.