Wine 2.21 Released
November 11, 2017
The Wine development release 2.21 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Still more metafile support in GdiPlus.
- Indirect draws support in Direct 3D.
- Calling convention fixes on ARM.
- Improved serial port detection on Linux.
- Services fixes on WoW64.
- Better DPI scaling in the Shell Explorer.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.