Wine 3.8 Released
May 11, 2018
The Wine development release 3.8 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Infrastructure for writing kernel driver tests.
- Support for showing file properties in the Shell browser.
- MP3 decoder as a DirectX Media Object.
- More support for the Task Scheduler.
- Support for COM aggregation in UrlMon.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.