Wine 3.13 Released
July 20, 2018
The Wine development release 3.13 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Vulkan support on macOS using MoltenVK.
- Initial support for performance data in the registry.
- Mono engine updated with some bug fixes.
- Support for fetching BIOS information on Linux.
- GnuTLS also used on macOS when available.
- Improvements in the standard Task Dialog.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.