Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 3.20 Released
November 9, 2018
The Wine development release 3.20 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Async interfaces and ACF files in the IDL compiler.
- Support for substorage transforms in MSI.
- RPC/COM marshalling fixes.
- Support for Unicode requests in WinHTTP.
- Shell Autocomplete optimizations.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.