Wine 4.6 Released
April 12, 2019
The Wine development release 4.6 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Beginnings of a Vulkan backend for WineD3D.
- Support for loading Mono libraries from a shared location.
- Libwine.dll no longer needed when using Wine DLLs on Windows.
- Regression tests compiled directly to PE format.
- Support for the Split Button Common Control.
- Complex structs support in the typelib marshaller.
- Video capture ported to Video4Linux version 2.
- Initial version of the Debug Engine DLL.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.