Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 4.7 Released
April 26, 2019
The Wine development release 4.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Support for builtin libraries in PE format even on Unix.
- Updated version of the Mono engine.
- More implementation of the Debug Engine DLL.
- Support for the Command Link standard control.
- Improved Edit control sizing in CJK locales.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.