Wine 5.5 Released
March 27, 2020
The Wine development release 5.5 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Builtin libraries use the new UCRTBase C runtime.
- Compatibility mode used when reporting Windows version.
- Better support for debug information in PE files.
- Support for linguistic case mappings.
- More attributes supported in WebServices.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.