Wine 5.7 Released
April 24, 2020
The Wine development release 5.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Wine Mono engine updated to 5.0.0, with upstream WPF support.
- More progress on the WineD3D Vulkan backend.
- Beginnings of a USB device driver.
- Support for building with Clang in MSVC mode.
- Builtin modules no longer depend on libwine.
- Support for configuring Windows version from the command line.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.