Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 5.7 Released
April 24, 2020
The Wine development release 5.7 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Wine Mono engine updated to 5.0.0, with upstream WPF support.
- More progress on the WineD3D Vulkan backend.
- Beginnings of a USB device driver.
- Support for building with Clang in MSVC mode.
- Builtin modules no longer depend on libwine.
- Support for configuring Windows version from the command line.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.