Wine 5.10 Released
June 5, 2020
The Wine development release 5.10 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More progress on the WineD3D Vulkan backend.
- Beginnings of a separate Unix library for NTDLL.
- Better support for anti-cheat kernel drivers.
- More glyph substitutions in DirectWrite.
- Support for DSS private keys.
- ARM64 exception handling fixes.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.