Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 5.10 Released
June 5, 2020
The Wine development release 5.10 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- More progress on the WineD3D Vulkan backend.
- Beginnings of a separate Unix library for NTDLL.
- Better support for anti-cheat kernel drivers.
- More glyph substitutions in DirectWrite.
- Support for DSS private keys.
- ARM64 exception handling fixes.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.