Wine 5.11 Released
June 19, 2020
The Wine development release 5.11 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Wine Mono engine updated to 5.1.0, with WpfGfx library support.
- More work on the separate Unix library for NTDLL.
- Beginnings of a NetIO kernel driver implementation.
- Initial support for the Print Ticket API.
- Removal of the obsolete 32-bit PowerPC architecture.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.