Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 5.15 Released
August 14, 2020
The Wine development release 5.15 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Initial implementation of the XACT Engine libraries.
- Beginnings of a math library in MSVCRT based on Musl.
- Still more restructuration of the console support.
- Direct Input performance improvements.
- Exception handling fixes on x86-64.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.