Latest news in the Wine community.
More news can be found in our
World Wine News Archive
Wine 5.18 Released
September 25, 2020
The Wine development release 5.18 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Vulkan shader compilation using the new vkd3d-shader library.
- USER32 library converted to PE.
- Console no longer requires the curses library.
- Support for display modes with various orientations.
- A number of syntax fixes in the WIDL compiler.
- Non-recursive makefiles.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.