Wine 5.18 Released
September 25, 2020
The Wine development release 5.18 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Vulkan shader compilation using the new vkd3d-shader library.
- USER32 library converted to PE.
- Console no longer requires the curses library.
- Support for display modes with various orientations.
- A number of syntax fixes in the WIDL compiler.
- Non-recursive makefiles.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.