Wine 6.15 Released
August 13, 2021
The Wine development release 6.15 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- WinSock (WS2_32) library converted to PE.
- Support for performance data in the registry.
- More 32->64-bit thunks for NTDLL calls.
- Improved floating point status handling in the C runtime.
- More preparation work for the GDI syscall interface.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.